Multigame ISO Creator (GC) Complete Softmod Guide
12/08/2007 · can u include the link whith a foto of the disk cleaner... 6/02/2011 · A DVD Drive that support this Support list is bellow this post Note: you can always test on youre drive and let me know if it works =) A Gamecube or Wii game Software: Rawdump 2.1 G …
How Do You Fix A Gamecube Disc Read Error?
17/03/2012 · Best Answer: Take Cotton swabs and dip it in some Rubbing Alcohol and gently move it around and across the disc. After that take a soft towel or tissue and whipe it. It should work i have done it for all my games.... Don't use toothpaste. Get a soft tissue, dab it with a little bit of water, and wipe it gently from the inside-out. After that, dry it with a clean tissue, and blow it.
Nintendo GameCube Troubleshooting iFixit
20/07/2010 · Best Answer: Scratches on your Nintendo GameCube game discs can be a huge problem when trying to play them, since they impede the console's laser from reading the disc. how to avoid blisters on feet 4/11/2013 · Retail GameCube games will play fine with your current configuration. If you want to either player GameCube backups from a disc, or simply reset your MIOS, you can grab a clean …
Cleaning the Gamecube Lens. Gaming • GameCube
The "insert disc" type games require you to insert an actual disc to the Wii. Doesn't have to be "the" disk, just "a" disk. The author claimed to have used simply a blank dvd to get the required how to remove scuff marks on glass table clean Don't use toothpaste. Get a soft tissue, dab it with a little bit of water, and wipe it gently from the inside-out. After that, dry it with a clean tissue, and blow it.
How long can it take?
How can I clean a Gamecube disc without having to purchase
- Nintendo Customer Service Nintendo GameCube - Single Disc
- How do you clean a Gamecube lens? TechSpot Forums
- What's the Best Way to Clean a Gamecube Disk? Kodewerx
- How can I clean a Gamecube disc without having to purchase
How To Clean Gamecube Disc
9/10/2018 · I have also been wondering if there is a way, as I'd like to make custom borders for the Gameboy Player boot disc.
- 25/07/2008 · Best Answer: Try cleaning it with alcohol, and if that doesn't work take it to a store like gamestop or gamecrazy and get it buffed for a small fee. Or you can buy your own cleaning kit or buffer like a Game Doctor.
- Apparently the problem with the PS1 was the heat built up to such a degree that it cooked the plastic of the case and caused it to warp slightly, subtly moving the laser assembly wrt the spindle and fucking up the disc …
- Fixing scratched Gamecube disc. elevature Registered User regular. December 2007 edited December 2007 in Help / Advice Forum. I bought a used copy of Fire Emblem GC, and while there are a few marks on the back, there are no huge scratches. There's one mission, however, that always freezes and gives me a message that the disc can't be read. I tried cleaning the disc with a cd-wipe, and tried it
- Sometimes cleaning the disc is all you have to do. However, there is usually more to it than that. If only it were that easy! However, there is usually more to it than that. If only it were that easy!