Promote your Behance Portfolio Gallery or Prosite- Add a
Creatives from across industries use Behance to gain exposure, attribution, and opportunity. Behance also powers portfolio display for thousands of other websites around the web, including AdWeek, RISD, and LinkedIn. Companies and enthusiasts around the globe use Behance to track and engage top talent.... Our first pick for professional and portfolio examples all in one place is Behance. Behance is an online platform for creatives who want to showcase their digital design work in a community setting where they can get feedback and network .
Behance Full-bleed Portfolio Image. — Peep+Mutter
Behance Portfolio for WordPress If you already have a portfolio built on Behance, then you might just want to import it directly into your WordPress site instead of dealing with two separate entities all the time.... Are you wanting to add a link to your Behance portfolio, or the actual content? If you just want a link to it, Font Awesome has some nice icons that you could use to make the link look good.
How do I create projects w/ Behance MyPortfolio and
Watch video · Create a digital portfolio for your artwork, design, or photography. Learn how to build an online portfolio to market your creative services to clients around the globe. how to change apple id on iphone 5s for icloud Are you wanting to add a link to your Behance portfolio, or the actual content? If you just want a link to it, Font Awesome has some nice icons that you could use to make the link look good.
Best of Behance Vladan Nikolic Create
Learn more about Logo Design Photoshop Browse Top Photoshop Designers how to create a google+ business page Anna Kulakovskaja. An Ukrainian artist with one of the quite impressive character design portfolios on Behance. Furthermore, she creates wonderful illustrations for advertising, print magazines and more, while giving a unique twist to each one of them.
How long can it take?
How to Make Most From Adobe Behance Adobe Education
- Build a group portfolio with Behance for Teams Adobe
- Behance Full-bleed Portfolio Image. — Peep+Mutter
- How To Create A More Successful Behance Portfolio on Vimeo
- How Behance Reinvented the Online Portfolio Mashable
How To Create A Behance Portfolio
During the previous part of this series, we learned about the Behance API, using it to capture a user's portfolio pieces and display them on a web page.
- How to Use the Behance API to Build a Custom Portfolio Web Page by Thoriq During this short series, we are going to use the Behance API to build a personal portfolio website. We'll effectively pull content from Behance and display it on our own external web page. But before proceeding any further with building the website, we first need to investigate how Behance manages its content and
- Your portfolio on Behance should be a refined collection of your best work. While other social media channels will let you get away with including a mishmash of all your work to date, Behance will not. Always upload a selection of quality images to each project, but make sure they are connected by a common theme. A good way to do this is to provide a few images showcasing the step-by-step
- The Portfolio editor will help you create a Cover Image for this project, prompt you to add metadata to help others find your work, and give you the option to sync this project to your Behance account.
- Linking to Behance is no different than linking to a normal article—just enter the URL of the Behance project you want to add while in edit mode. Professional Portfolio offers a scrolling option so you can easily look through related images or photographs.